The Fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition is the perfect entry point to explore this foundational health information. Over the course of 7 weeks together we’ll explore some of these engaging and relevant nutritional topics:
- Learn about the top 3 body systems that are most relevant to a nutritional approach
- Begin to learn about the gut microbiome and the power of your internal bacteria
- Learn to identify some of the top environmental toxins to avoid for hormone health
- Learn about some top drug and nutrient depletions
- Learn why language is important when dealing with health matters
- Food therapeutic focus on an anti-inflammatory lifestyle, going gluten free, supporting balanced hormones and embracing more of a plant-based lifestyle
- And much more!
Be among the first to take this exciting new class!
Next course will begin in Fall, 2022, pending minimum student enrollment.
Tuition: Regular Price $875.00 (Members receive a 10% discount).
Minimum 5 / Maximum 25 seat enrollment in place.
Duration: 21 Hours
Format: Weekly interactive virtual 3-hr classes (held on Wednesday from 12-3pm CST); for those unable to attend class live, you will be able to access a recording for up to 48hrs after the class has ended, but trust me, you’ll want to join us live as much as possible!
Inspiring and fun at home assignments will ensure you’re taking the time to practice what you’re learning
Virtual potluck to bring together the delicious lessons you’ve learned
Course Language: English
Perks: Additional learning materials and recommended reading materials will be available to registered students in the Holistic Nutrition Google Classroom.
BONUS: Free E-Booklet for Graduates “Balanced Nutrition: A Mind-Body-Spirit Approach”
Certificate Upon Successful Completion