Fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition
$675.00 + Tax
The Fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition course covers foundational topics and ideas as they relate to holistic nutrition. This curated introductory 100-level course covers such ground as understanding what holistic nutrition is, the primary body systems involved in a therapeutic dietary approach, clarifying important language, moving beyond obvious nutrition solutions and encompassing habits that extend into lifestyle support and more.
- Learn about the top 3 body systems that are most relevant to a nutritional approach
- Begin to learn about the gut microbiome and the power of your internal bacteria
- Learn to identify some of the top environmental toxins to avoid for hormone health
- Learn about some top drug and nutrient depletions
- Tips to create a powerful sleep routine
- Learn why language is important when dealing with health matters
- Food therapeutic focus on an anti-inflammatory lifestyle, going gluten free, supporting balanced hormones and embracing more of a plant-based lifestyle with food examples and special considerations
- Class assignments to help solidify knowledge and provide a means of feedback and dialogue
- Discussions and class resources will help to enrich and continue the learning of class focuses beyond the live class between sessions
No refunds are available for this course.