Is distance between you and your loved one leaving you feeling helpless? Let us help!
Our Holistic Nurse Advocates can be your EYES & EARS!
Our Holistic Nurse Advocates act as a liason between the client, the healthcare system and the client’s loved one. Holistic Nurse Advocates help patients and families voices be heard, especially during vulnerable times like life transitions, or when they are feeling lost in the healthcare system.
Using a comprehensive holistic health approach and assessment, Holistic Nurse Advocates co-create a plan of care with clients and/or families to ensure their individual needs are met.
The role of a Holistic Nurse Advocate:
- Perform a Comprehensive Holistic Health Assessment that identifies client care needs and preferences
- Locate and connect with appropriate community resources
- Educate clients and loved ones about clients condition and status
- Advocate for treatments/procedures/tests relative to patient care/diagnoses
- Assist with patient care concerns or grievances
- Educate patients on current standards of practice in healthcare
- Compassionate and empathic care that is centered around client’s individual needs
- Educate clients on healthcare options using easily understood language, while respecting and supporting each individual’s personal choice and preference
- Co-creat a plan of care that respects individual preferences and promotes health, recovery, and optimal wellness.